Monday, May 18, 2009

new beginnings

it's been a whirlwind weekend filled with reunions and celebrations. i admit that i am one of those hopeless romantics who cries at weddings, but how could you not?! the coming together of two persons, committing to share, compromise, honor and respect each other for the rest of their lives always gives me hope in humanity.

congratulations to cindy and jason, my foster parents, who are now officially married :)

pics coming soon, but i must pack away my laptop (this eee pc is so badass, btw- thanks baloo bear!) and board a plane to seoul. my big journey begins today. no one, not even myself can tell what's in store for the next few months- but there is nothing more exciting than starting a new chapter of your life, to continue writing the story that moves us forward.

cheers to new beginnings and new adventures. see you soon on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment