Monday, June 22, 2009

unorganized update ramble

  • the wedding was quite eventful. it rained non stop, almost torrential downpour at the exact moment my cabbie told me to get out at a random subway stop b/c he couldn't find the church. after 30 minutes of trying to flag down a new cabbie that would take me and my overnight luggage, i finally made it to see the wedding.

  • i am writing this from a pc room. it costs $1.50 for an hour.

  • since i am not at my aunt's place, no picture uploads today.

  • despite horrid weather, the wedding was beautiful. the groom's friend who is a korean singer came to sing a wedding song. i had no idea who he was, of coure, but found it quite amusing when a waiter for the reception came by and asked to take a picture with the singer. cheek to cheek. men in korea are kind of homo like that.

  • went to a spicy seafood/ricecake stew place and realized that unlike back in the states, i can only do 2 star spiciness out of 5. (young, you would have died even with 2 stars! think thai tom 7 stars). my mouth is still on fire. my stomach will suffer at a later time.

  • after walking around for 5hrs today, i missed my car so much. not that i enjoyed driving all that much anyway, but having the ability to get in your car and drive yourself to a destination of your choice is something many of us take for granted.

  • my dad got a blackberry curve. it's so weird to see my dad, who is not tech-saavy at all, send me emails on the go. maybe i should get a bb too so we can bbm each other?

3 comments:

  1. Pre>BB. My nose started sweating... Thai Tom flashback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the lake house trip was fun. Stories? hehe. I'll e-mail you soon. Miss you lots.

    ReplyDelete