Thursday, June 4, 2009

my new face

jo and i reserved our SE asia tickets yesterday. woooohooo!!
7/1 - 8/10 ICN-BKK for about $430... not too shabby, yea? we're also doing a 3 day layover in taiwan. i'm stoked that we're finally getting our trip (semi)-planned!

so since vietnam, cambodia and laos all require visas, i went to get passport photos taken today. after they snapped multiple shots, i went back 30 mins later to pick them up my copies. and this is what i received:

uhhhh.... what???

WHO the hell is that person? that's NOT ME!!! they stuck someone else's head on my body! i don't even think that's my own smile. the photographer kept telling me i couldn't show my teeth, which sounded really funny to me.. so i was trying so hard not to lol. and since when did my face get so skinny?! and so flawless/porcelin looking?

if i get stopped at the border in cambodia b/c my visa doesn't match my own face, i'm going to be pissed. i hope the SE asians know about the koreazy photoshop skills....

7 comments:

  1. :( this is what i'd look like if i lived in korea. waah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who the HELL is that?? you didn't tell me you had a sister that stayed in korea her whole life. that is seriously freaking me out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!! It SORT OF looks like you, which is what makes it really weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i knew it, all those surgeries and operations... if that's not you, can you send whoever that is back to the states, i'd like to meet her.

    ReplyDelete